CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Final Music Video

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Click On The Picture To Go To Our Official Myspace Page

Friday, September 18, 2009

This Will Be...


The other day I was watching TV, and this song "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" was played. I also reconised it from "The Parent Trap", and so I looked it up. Apparently it has been used in 9 films!

Anyway so here is the Natalie Cole version, which I really like. This song is very happy, has many female voices, and could have some great visuals to go with it. One concern I have is as to whether it would be plausible that their voices are our voices... So maybe we'll do a lip-syncing test run on it or something.. But I really like the song and I think it could work well.

0 comments: