CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Final Music Video

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Click On The Picture To Go To Our Official Myspace Page

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Journey...


This is "The Journey" by Delores O'Riordan which I stumbled upon. It's quite uplifting, with a good beat, and there are a few female voices. I quite like it, however I think the visuals that it conjures up are of sweeping landscapes, something which we can't really do.. Obviously we could try and think up something else, but this is a possibility.




"When We Were Young" by the same artist. I like this; it's girly and edgy at the same time, with a catchy chorus and good strong bassline and beat. I could imagine some funky costumes and hair for this, and it's not very well known as I think the artist is Irish..

0 comments: