CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Final Music Video

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Click On The Picture To Go To Our Official Myspace Page

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shuffle...

Ok so I had an idea of how to get started with looking into tracks. It may not work, but I'll give it a try...

I'm going to press shuffle on my iPod, and write down the first 10 songs it comes up with. If any then trigger my thoughts as to what artist, or genre, or era, then at least that will get me started..

So here goes;

1. Counter Stroke - "101ec6" from Rough Trade Shops. This definitely matches the criteria in that it is unknown, but it is a bit too raw i think...

2. Pink Floyd - "Jugband Blues" from Echoes. I don't think Pink Floyd is the best option for four girls... hmm, this experiement isn't going great...

3. The Libertines - "Horror Show" from Up The Bracket. This is quite a fun, upbeat song, however since I think we are all going to act in the music video, a band full of male voices doesn't really work...

4. The Libertines - "Last Post On The Bugle" from The Libertines. Hmmm.. Once again, I don't think the Libertines will work.. THANKS IPOD...

5. Sugababes - "Round Round (Soulwax Remix)" from Soulwax Remixes. This is quite a fun song, but I think the song may be too well known and too recent..

6. The Libertines - "I Love You (But You're Green)" from Babyshambles Sessions. OK my iPod REALLY likes the Libertines...

7. U2 - "Wire" from The Unforgettable Fire. Hmmm.. Again, not really feeling it for us...

8. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Fire" from Mother's Milk. Male singers again. Grr....

9. Pink Floyd - "Us And Them" from Dark Side Of The Moon. Hmmm, my iPod is clearly having a pink floyd and libertines day.. How strange...

10. Black Eyed Peas - "Dum Diddly" from Monkey Business. This song could work, it's got a beat and is quite funky, however I think it may also be too recent and well-known...



Well, that didn't go entirely to plan, but looking on the Rough Trade album I have might be useful, as it has a lot of unknown artists that aren't with major record labels... Will keep searching..

0 comments: