CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Final Music Video

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Click On The Picture To Go To Our Official Myspace Page

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dear Moderator,


First of all, thank you for taking the time to look through my blogs, I've tried to make them as interesting as possible! On the right you will see a bit about me, a link to my group blog "The Vixens" and links to my group members' blogs. There is also a link back to the teachers central blog "Latymer Music Video 2009" which has links to all the other students' group and individual blogs.

My individual blog consists mainly of research and inital ideas, because once we decided on our song, the rest of the planning and production work was done on the group blog. I have also included reflections on our shoots, and in-depth analysis of other music videos as part of my theory learning. My Evaluation answers are in video form, with short text accompanying them. You can also find them on my group blog. All of my posts are labelled and you can locate them in the Labels List on the right hand side.

On my group blog you will find posts labelled "research", "planning" and "production" among others, which can be found easily using the Labels List on the right hand side. It also says who did which post, which is useful for marking purposes I'm sure!

We chose to produce an album cover and a website homepage as our ancillary texts to our music video, which are at the top of both my individual blog and group blog.

I've tried to make it simple to navigate my blogs;  the posts are organised in chronological order, with the most recent posts being at the top. This project ran from June 2009 - December 2009, and if you want to, you can navigate by month using the Blog Archive on the right hand side.


Regards

Laura Allen 5015

0 comments: