CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Final Music Video

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Click On The Picture To Go To Our Official Myspace Page

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shot list

Here are some initial ideas for shots, but I think a lot of the shots will be decided on the day so that they are spontaneous. The main thing is the look - costume, hair, make-up.


  • "Put your cards on the table baby” – shot of tarot cards on a table covered in fabrics
  • "Do I twist do I fold?” – poker table (green cloth) with poker chips and cards
  • "here come the drums, here come the drums” – all four of us appear in sequence in band costumes (long shot) and hit a snare drum in time to the music
  • "I’m coming undone” – hair unravelling, corset undoing (slo-mo)
  • "don’t say maybe maybe” – CU on lips, each girl says a different word
  • "feel your poison running through me baby” – canted angle of girls moving slowly, acting sort of drunk
  • "you play me like a puppet baby” – girls being held up by strings like puppets
  • "baby baby baby” – dance routine with girls, in time with music, fairly simple

0 comments: